Orange Screw Just Might Be The Most Secure Ground Stakes Ever Made
When use other temporary structures to secure tents, tarps,few of them work very well and especially not for every type of surface you’re going to encounter outdoors.
So,How the Orange Ground Anchor Work?
Billed as “the ultimate ground anchor,” which come with handles you can twist into the ground.
The stake comes in a helical shape, requiring you to drive it into the ground by winding it in like a screw instead of pounding it in like a nail.
That means, it also requires the same spinning motion to take it out of the ground, making it incredibly difficult to pull out accidentally, ensuring whatever you’ve tied down to it is completely secure.
What's So Special About it？
The Features You Can Know:⚡️ STRONG ADHESION:
- Because the ground it’s driven into, pretty much, conforms to the helical shape, the stake can’t be removed by simply pulling it out by brute force. Need to perform the opposite driving motions that will get it into the ground.
- According to the outfit, the darn thing has been tested to hold up to 650 pounds of pressure each.
- Made from a solid chunk of hard plastic that will never rust, not easy to bend and break.so this thing should survive contact with rocks, roots, and other hard objects in the soil.
- Ultimate Ground Anchor can be vastly used from sandy or loose soils, canopies and shade shelters, large dogs and stock animals, RV awnings, boating, and river docks and of course camping.
- Color: Orange.
- Material: Recycled Polycarbonate Plastic.
- 1 x Ultimate Ground Anchor.
- 1 x Supporting Driving Tool.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.